Do you think it's annoying when

other girls your age on facebook post pics of there kids ALLLL THE TIME? And say "I have the cutest kid ever." I do the same but not CONSTANTLY. it's really annoying to see that all time. I dont know... maybe it's just a pet peeve of mine lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Facebook in general annoys me :)
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 2:14 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Bragging in general is annoying. I can understand a mom hinking her kid is the cutest. That doesn't really bother me because I think we all as moms are wired to think that. But when it's "My husband is so great" "My car is so great" "My house is so great" and so on and so on its like yeah ok.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:18 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I guess I annoy people, then! I have the most wonderful and sexy Husband, and the most amazing and handsome Son - and I will say it as often as I like because I enjoy speaking the truth - plus I AM PROUD of Them and to have Them!

But that's just me. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:25 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I know my kids are cute lol...so I will say it as many times as needed. Ya sometimes things will annoy you..even little things, but just ignore it.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 5:00 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My FB avatar shows both kids, so ppl see how cute they are everyday. I don't have to type it. :) My posts are more "whats on my mind."
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:37 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I post picks on FB through my phone but i never put "I have the cutest kids". I just put a quick little caption to explain what is going on!!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 3:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• blank starewhy look at thier face book page then???????

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• News Feed duhhhhh
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• FB, ahhh, i should delate my profile
    wifecombs

Answer by wifecombs at 12:31 AM on Feb. 7, 2011