Have You Heard of Blount's Disease?

Hello! My name is Kira and I have 3 wonderful kids... My youngest was just diagnosed with an extremely rare bone disease. It is called 'Blount's Disease'... and it's also known as 'Tibia Vera'. I am trying so hard to network with other people going through this same thing but am having no luck!! I have started a blog to document our journey; and also set up a medical fund to help others in the future. If you or anyone you know has BLOUNT'S DISEASE; please contact me! Also, please check out my website for more information!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

http://benhasblounts.blogspot.com/

KiraHudson

Asked by KiraHudson at 2:16 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Health

• There are sites. However, because Blount's Disease is so rare, there is limited information. There is also a lot of information that is outdated; and even some that just isn't true! I'm trying to get the word out and network with other families affected by Blounts :)
    KiraHudson

Comment by KiraHudson (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2011