scared!

so i'm really scared, lately i'll get this random pain in my lower back and then without warning my leg on the corresponding side of the pain will give out and i'll fall. I can't control it at all its like temporary paralysis of my leg or something. this never happened before i was pregnant, any clue to whats going on with me, is this normal?

bjaishot92

Asked by bjaishot92 at 2:21 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You need to see a doctor. Please do not try to self diagnose. I'm a registered nurse and my professional opion is have a professional see you. This may or may not be serious but you need to be seen to be sure.
    Sparklecoon

Answer by Sparklecoon at 2:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I would go see your doctor as soon as you can. It may be just a pinched nerve or something but like the pp said its best not to self diagnose.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 8:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2011