How do I deal with such a jealous husband...its been almost nine years...do i just give up at this point even though we have 4 kids???

I'm only 27 years old and have alot of living to do. We have been together since i was 19 and he was 24 and i've never enjoyed life, never went to a party or clubbed! I love being a mother but i am sick of being in the house 24-7 365 (sometimes 366 with leap year! LOL) Anytime i think about going out...he suggests that we should have another baby! I HAVE OFFICIALLY CUT; CLIPPED; TIED; AND BURNED my tubes! I love him to death but he is showing pyschotic characteristics!!!! HOW DO I ESCAPE???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• try counseling my husband is the same way but I took care of that fast. I freak if he even trys to accuse me of anything cause I never would I'm not his ex which i understand why he does what he does. or you could put your foot down call up your friends and find a babysitter for the kids so he doesnt complain about having the kids. or even bring him with you have a group date or something.
    alibrezzy154

Answer by alibrezzy154 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• You got married young and had kids right away. I know it's that you don't love your kids, it's just you envisioned a different life without them. I know how you feel. My Mom had me at 18 and my sister at 20. She feels deprived of some luxuries when she was younger but now expecting her first grandchild from me (I'm 24 now), she feels differently. Yes, I do believe you both should agree about having more children or not. But do think how early your kids will be out of the house. Ask him for some nights off or hire a baby sitter. You both need time to yourselves despite your four kids. Your need family time, alone time, and couple time. If you have all three, you'll be sane. I know it's hard finding the balance with so many kids, but you guys need a break!! Sounds like you're on overdrive. Go out together to dinner and dancing. Take a class you always wanted to. Yeah, you can't do everything but you can at least take
    soulmeetsbody19

Answer by soulmeetsbody19 at 2:52 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• a little time to do something for yourselves. :)
    soulmeetsbody19

Answer by soulmeetsbody19 at 2:53 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• *it's not that you don't love your kids (sorry :X should have reread my work)
    soulmeetsbody19

• Thanks Ladies I appreciate the answers and will definitely look into some classes for couples and also start having a little me time.....not that i don't want any time with him....i've spent ALL my time with him the past 9 years.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2011