Pregnancy? Something Else? F**K!! What is this **Possible TMI** Help please

I have 4 kids so I used to think that I knew it all when it came to pregnancy. DD (my youngest) taught me I did not. So when I get a new feeling, sensation, whatever, i'm quick to ask around or call a doc.

So this just started about an hour ago. Came out of nowhere.. one minute i'm laughing with dh and the next I am toppled over clutching my stomach and trying not cry.

I have severe cramping. Worse than my period cramps. Dh and I have been very sexually active lately. Once a week all last week (He pulled out and I used VCF Vaginal Contraceptive Film correctly each time).

The last time, yesterday, dh did cum inside me. I used the VCF but I think we started a little early. They say to wait 15 minutes.

Anyway, its icing over outside so it's not that safe for me to drive. But I will be going first thing in the morning to get a pregnancy test( TO SOON??).

Could this be pregnancy cramps already?

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 3:09 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• how often is the cramping..has this occured after you n he was sexual?..if so maybe it was ruff and this can "Hurt so good" for the moment lol!
    mommyomg247

Answer by mommyomg247 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• its prob to soon if u hav been using safety precautions like u stated.. It could b smthng else.. If it gets to bad I would try to make it to the E.R asap.
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 4:35 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• It may be something else. There is a bad stomach virus that's going around that starts off with bad cramping. My sis just went to the hospital for severe cramping and it was from a blockage in her colon.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 8:04 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• It's probably to soon for pregnancy cramps but it wouldn't hurt to take a test to see.
    malleymom106

Answer by malleymom106 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Too soon to test. If it does not subside find a way to go to the hospital. Could be appendix,gallbladder, endometriosis,or any number of things.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• @ mommyomg!!
    Yes he's rough lol but i dont know if that was it.
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 6:45 AM on Feb. 6, 2011