Do you believe that our loved ones in spirit are...

still with us or do you believe they are now in spirit and that's it, they don't visit or try to communicate with us?

SpiritMessenger

Asked by SpiritMessenger at 3:44 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think they are around if they feel they have any buisness to be around. It's a constant coming and going. Just like here.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:47 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I believe what the Bible says, that the dad hear not, see not, and know not. They wont know of anything that happened on Earth after their death. That they are"asleep" until Jesus comes back and that they will go to Heaven first. I do believe in angels that reside in Heaven and that they ar always around us to help out when called on. There are also demons and satan around trying constantly to tear away believers.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:54 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• *dead*
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:55 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• they are always with us, maybe not 24/7 but they are still around
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:54 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I know my love one spirit is with me
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 6:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• We are all connected through the Father. Those that here in this world and those that are living in the next. The only ones that are dead are those that have willing turned against the Father. So yes I do believe that see us, pray with us and for us, as we should pray for them and with them.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 6:21 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• In my opinion, the memories of my loved ones are kept alive in my heart, so in a way, I can feel their "presence" and I know I will be reunited again with them in heaven one day.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Well I have felt the comforting touch of my deceased great-grandmother when I was having issues. I have seen my son and FIL walking in our hallway. So I am going to say yes, I believe they are visiting us.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:46 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Spirits visit the earth often and travel freely between this world and the Other Side. They visit for important occasions like a new baby or a wedding. They understand when you speak to them but, as spirit communication is so different from spoken language, we do not always understand when they are communicating with us. You have to learn the difference between a thought that is yours and one that just "popped" into your head because the spirits put it there. You may see a coin lying on the ground, or have a message come through in a t.v. program or billboard, or suddenly catch a sound or scent that belonged to someone you knew. You may see an animal or insect that you associate with a certain person. Dragonflies are considered spirit messengers, especially when seen in a large group.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• They still watch over us. Who says they don't try to communicate?? Of course they do. You just need to pay attention.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2011