Problem!

I am having really bad back aches!!!!!! please help!. Also I cant see to get comfy on my sides, any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• A pillow between your knees and a body pillow or stuffed animal to hug on did me wonders. As a matter of fact I still sleep like that...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 7:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Try taking a warm to hot bath every night before you go to bed, that always helped me. I was uncomfrtable the whole time too, so I can't help you there.
    mamabonesof2

Answer by mamabonesof2 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• def try the pillows from the previous post i had to do that too and it worked wonders
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 6:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I couldn't seem to find anything that helped. Are you pregnant? That's what caused my pain and it passed after a few days.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2008