Extreme Home Makeover!!!

Ok so they are doing a house here in Va where I live and I am constantly seeing how they are behind on their building because they need more volunteers and companies to donate..um...don't you think you should have done that before you tore these people's houses down? What do you think? I am sure they will come through as they always do but wouldn't you like to think these plans were already made out. I know they don't see the physical house but at least they could have donators on standby

JuJubean1979

Asked by JuJubean1979 at 7:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• You mean they don't do it all in a week? I a
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 7:41 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Oops...I always wondered!
    Noosa

• It makes for a more interesting show if they get behind and have to find more volunteers. They know that too!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:42 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Wow interesting!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 7:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• haha of course it makes for a more interesting show but they are REALLY behind people. It's just interesting to know the behind the scenes and how hard it really is to make it all happen you know?
    JuJubean1979

Comment by JuJubean1979 (original poster) at 7:52 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Never heard of that happening before. They didn't plan accordingly, or just not enough people.

My sister was a volunteer in Oct. of 2010, and the house was done in a week.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I don't think they were really all that prepared but some of the business around here are kind of jerks
    JuJubean1979

Comment by JuJubean1979 (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011