wierd pet quirks?

I have a cat with a few! First off he like to sleep under the covers with his head on the pillow like a little human being. Second he is demanding. I mean if he wants something he will sit on top of the tv or tables and watch you with the stink eye while casually knocking stuff of with his paw. He can also open the popcorn tin that holds his food! He wraps his arms around it and kicks the lid off with his back feet!! I will severely miss this cat one day. what are some of your pets quirks or things that make them special.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 7:47 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Pets

• I have a cat who waits until he can just hear me starting to snore, and then he starts meowing. Special is not what I'd call him. But he is the first cat I ever owned by myself (after I moved out of my parent's)

Both of my cats will stand on their back legs to take treats from my hands. My little girl loves to have right inside the knee joint in her leg tickled, and she's a tunneler, she likes to crawl under the covers and snuggle for a little while.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 7:56 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I have a cat that thinks she is my mom. She doesn't let me pet her when I come home unless I take my shoes off at the door. She has to be in the bathroom to watch me if I am taking a bath. She doesn't like me drinking coffee. And she won't let me sleep if I don't have the covers on (which sucks because we have old fashioned radiators and they are either on or off).

She's my momma cat.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My cat loved to shred paper-have no idea why but had to keep papers put away or they would be torn into pieces in no time.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 8:15 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I swear my dog has Multiple Personality Disorder, ADD and OCD. She acts like a cat/deer/bunny/dog. We have one of those pen laser lights and she LOVES chasing it around and when we turn it off she hunts for it for up to 20 min or so. She hops, sleeps on her back with her legs wide open.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 8:27 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My older dog won't poop unless no one is watching her. It isn't so bad now that we have a yard (not that I really want to watch her), but when we lived in the apartment and had to take her on leash walks it was miserable. She also thinks that DD belongs to her, which is more cute than anything.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 5:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• my himalayan likes to set on my sink while i go potty and turn his head side to side and wave at me. it is really cute.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 8:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I have a dog who lays her dog food pieces in patterns. She lays out number patterns and shape patterns....It's totally weird.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 12:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2011