What to buy for a 4 year old girls B-Day??

I have a boy & am an expert shopper for boys toys! LOL! But he was invited to a little girls B-Day party in his class. What are some of the favorite things that little 4 year old girls like these days?? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My 3 year old loves littlest pet shops, anything Tinkerbell, Barbies and those stupid sing-a-ma-jigs! Oh! and Zhu-zhu pets. Just rememebr to get a gift receipt!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• sparkley dress up! chap sticks, hello kitty make up BABRIE ANYTHING! craft stuff! Tinkerbell Cinderella
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:44 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• my niece it 4 and her favorite thing right now is any thing disney princess, she loves all the really girly princessy stuff.......honestly have you just ask the mom what the little girl is in to or would enjoy having? my dd 13 loves to color (sounds strange at this age) but she loves coloring books of any kind......so you might just ask because you might be suprised at the answer.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My DDs are 6 and almost 3. They LOVE to color so crayons, coloring books, paints, markers, anything like that is good. Also, cant go wrong with barbies and babies. My favorite thing to do for a kid's birthday is a gift bag with a few hairbows, maybe some lip gloss, earrings, a coloring book, and a barbie or toss in whatever looks fun to you. Apparently these Silly Bands are a HUGE thing right now and only cost about 3 for a little bag. Sometimes you can find 5 movies at wal mart. Good luck!
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 7:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2011