what would you all have done if there was someone that you really loved and you would have moved to another state to be with them if only your family had not threatened to disown you? I have two children, who were at the time 17 and 20. In a way i felt like i was deserting them, but in the same respect they were adults. How would you all have handled that? I did not marry that guy, i remarried my second husband.

dorendasteven

Asked by dorendasteven at 10:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• mmy mom never left town to marry someone, but her husband that she is married to now is a huge reason why my older sister wont talk to her, wont let the kids see her. i see it as selfish to ask u not to marry someone that u love, but at the same time wrong to choose someone over ur kids. sorry if im not any help.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2008