Stupid question, but still goimg to ask...

Ok, so I have been on depo injection and my next one would be do Dec 8th....well last night our condom broke. So I know this is stupid but it's more for my peace of mind....is it possible that I could get pregnant from that? *Please don't make fun of me either, no rude comments neccessary*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a test and find out.It's that easy
    Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 8:35 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• How long have you been on the shot, that kind of would determine if it is possible or not. If you just got on the shot then yeah it's possible but if you've had more than one shot already I would say probablly not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Anything is possible, I got pregnant on the pill. Just take a test. Do Not Forget to Tell the Doctor BEFORE your next injection. That's most important.
    fragglemom

Answer by fragglemom at 10:03 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• It IS possible, but unlikely, I would think. If you are worried, get Plan B and take it today, as an extra precaution.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Everything is possible but highly unlikely. Unless you have a gap between your depo shots, it is pretty effective. And often even after stopping it can take several months for fertility to return (it took me 10 months to ovulate after stopping Depo.) If you are concerned wait 2 weeks and then take a HPT.
    legalmom343

Answer by legalmom343 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• highly unlikely. I wouldnt worry about it. Just when its time for your next shot, tell doc u had unprotected sex and need a blood test to rule out pregnancy.
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2008