can i miss a period after stopping the birth control pill loestrin? adult content

i havent had a period since december 31st i was having a regular period while i was on the pill i just missed a few then i was having a little discharge in january around the time i was suppose to start now i am 4 days late is it possible that im pregnant or is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When you go on or off birth control it takes awhile for your body to adjust to the change in hormones. It's likely completely normal; but if there is a chance you could be pregnant you should test to be sure.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:03 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• you should take a test just to make sure
    Littleguysmommy

Answer by Littleguysmommy at 10:08 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• It can take several months for your body to adjust to the hormonal changes. But wait a week or so and then test for pregnancy as it is possible to get pregnant.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:10 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• take a test just to make sure. but wheni got off of seasonique, i got all of the early pregnancy symptoms i had with my son. extreme morning body heat, food cravings and aversions, headaches, constant peeing, all that. the only thing missing was that gut instinct
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 10:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yes, you can. That is true of any type of birth control. I am on Yaz and I miss a couple periods a year. Freaks me out everytime, but I am fine.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• YES YES YES!!! this literally just happened to me. Got my period last night (TMI) haha! But took a pregnancy test last week just to be sure. Take a test so that youll stop worrying...and if its neg then just wait it out
    LiviLove613

Answer by LiviLove613 at 9:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2011