what is everyone up to today?

i went to wic this morning and it was the fastest appointment ever! in and out in less than an hour, i was excited :) usually im there 3+ hours! anyway, my 4 year old has a half-day today so in a little while im going to take the younger two grocery shopping and pick up the oldest after that. its very overcast/gloomy here today so looks like outdoors is off limits today. probably just going to come home, have lunch & naptime, and then hang around here for the rest of the day. sure hope the sun comes out though so we can walk to the playground or something :)

have a nice weekend

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ~*TGIF*~... Thank God it is Friday!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Trying to get some housework done, keep my son entertained, and hoping the day goes by FAST. Date night is tonight! WHOO! Haven't had one in quite a while!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:10 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Drop the kids at school then I get to go grocery shopping. I actually love grocery shopping ♥
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:10 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• im about to get ready for work.. working 11-11 today.. ughhh
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 10:11 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• we'll be staying inside today, it's cold and raining :(
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Haircuts for all the kids, a little shopping, and exploring our new hometown. Kids start school Monday, they are excited.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• ~shaking my fist at the weather person cause they said it would snow~ NO SNOW YET! They closed the schools cause a hint of snow. My son is so upset he didn't get to go today so we are trying to find activities to do.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 10:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I'm going to work in an hour.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:19 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• maybe the grocery store durin the day, but i'd rather wait till hubby gets home so i can go alone. i dont get out much! lol
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 10:48 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I'm at work. Fun. I almost want to impulse buy a new digital camera and an iPod because we got our taxes back. I'll behave though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:44 AM on Feb. 4, 2011