Lost my mojo and my desire 4 men.. Anyone else going thru this?

Me & my husband had been 2gether 4 almost 10yrs when we divorced n 2007.. I dated here & there & meet this 1guy n 2009 who I now have a 5mnth old with. We didnt work out bcus after I was pregnant.. I discovered he was a lil on the flip side. (no time 4da drama) especially after being with a husband who was mentally & emotionally abusive. So now.. Im at the point of my life where men literally make me sick to my stomach. I dnt crave intimaticy. (I havent had sex or even looked at a man since I was like 4mnths pregnant). I cant even see myself even trying 2 hook up with any1 else. I guess I jus want to focus on my life & kids. Is this normal to jus feel numbness when it comes to being intimate & companionship? R any other mothers out there going thru this? Idk.. But I can honestly say.. It will be a very very long time b4 II even thnk about traveling that road again..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Hun I know exactly how you feel... my ex husband and I got divorced in 2007... he was an a hole... not only did he push me down the stairs when I was pregnant with my daughter.... and I rushed MYSELF to the hospital... he never came and saw us, even after I had to have an emergency C Section at 6 months because of him... after a couple months in the hospital they finally sent us home... this Butt freaking sold ALL my stuff (TRUCK, CLOTHES, FURNITURE, even MY CHRISTENING DRESS thats been in my family for years, and ALL the baby stuff I bought) he abandoned us, which in my eyes was thankful! No more hitting or telling me how fat and ugly I am... but like you I looked at men and am discussed... I didn't want to date anymore, or have sex, or even go out.... I told myself it was just going to be me and my daughter... lease to say its hard staying away from men in my line of work considering I am in the military but the understand!
    lynn.cox22

Answer by lynn.cox22 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• But like I was saying... its hard.... but I finally meet someone that is SOOOOO in love with me.... it takes time., don't worry you are still hurt from your past experience! I was there.... and like I said earlier.... I thought I would never look at another man again... but there are great guys out there... when you stop looking... mister right is out there!
    lynn.cox22

Answer by lynn.cox22 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Also if you just need a friend to talk to let me know... I know you put yourself as anonymous but I won't say anything of who you are if you need a friend thats gone through the same thing as you!
    lynn.cox22

Answer by lynn.cox22 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I feelexactly the same way!!! Haven't been with anyone for 6 years! Your only a few months in, maybe after the hurt feelings are resolved!!
    2boyz2pray4

Answer by 2boyz2pray4 at 12:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2011