TMI!!!TMI!!!TMI!!! Anal and Hemmorhoids??? adult content

I like anal sex and so does my SO. It's something we do about once every 5-6 times we have sex. Except we are on a streak where it's been a while since we did anal. I want to but lately been having trouble with hemmorhoids. My poops have not been hard to push out but for some reason I have them. Has anyone done anal with them? Does it hurt? Do you have suggestions for getting rid of them quick? Dont say witch hazel or tucks. They do help with cooling but they don't make them go away quicker.

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 11:28 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I've had hemorrhoid's since the birth of my eldest. (Don't know why they've just never gone away but as long as they don't bother me my doctor won't do anything) As long as they aren't inflammed they don't bother me, even when having anal. If they're inflammed, OUCH!!!! My only suggestion would be to use plenty of lube and start the initial penetration out slowly and it should be fine though you might not want to do it on a regular basis or they could become inflammed from the anal.(Firction and all that jazz)
    Anonymous

• Yes, it would hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Here's the thing though, hemorrhoids get inflamed and that's what causes the pain, but they can be controlled and managed.  I'd say you wouldn't want to attempt anal sex while inflammation is present, but if you were careful about managing them preventatively when they're not inflamed, I'd say you could engage in anal sex occasionally.  I'm just spitballing here, but I think if you stayed clean and well-hydrated and ate the USDA recommended amount of soluble fiber and made sure you were nutritionally supported (zinc and vitamin C and also enough protein) and gave yourself a good soak in a salt or dead sea minerals-enhanced tub every so often, you get the idea.

Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yes Anal sex can cause hemorrhoids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• It hasnt cause them. It's been a long time since we did anal but I want to and I currently have hemorrhoids. Just wanted to know if it would hurt to do anal with them?
    huntin_mama

Comment by huntin_mama (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• A doctor can remove them. I can't imagine having anal with hemorrhoids hanging out. Lol.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:57 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• **award for eaisest question this week**.....would it hurt to do anal with Hemmorhoids???
    LMAO, would say 100% yes it would hurt
    OUCH, just thinking of that

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• give anal a try with hemmoroids
    no need to write back on here and tell us if it hurts, I think everyone will hear you screaming in pain
    Anonymous