Have any of you giving your kids fish oil with Bright spark?

I started my six yr old on bright spark Monday how long does it take before I will know if it works do I have to give him the focus formula too ?

Honey408

Asked by Honey408 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• We do "Little Critters"... not happy with hubby for the multi going over from the Flinstone, but only because we loose the choline! But we do their multi-vitamin, Calcium (Bone support), and Omega-3... really with I could find an Omega, gummy,that doesn't taste horrible for them with higher EPA/DHA... I already add ground Flax to baked goods to add in that aspect for the ALA

We have a 3 and 5 year old so I am always interested in the aspects of their diets and intake... why we added vitamins
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My 14 yo daughter had a cholesterol level of 246. We started doing fish oil. She does another blood test at the end of the month. What is Bright Spark?
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 11:44 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• how long does it take before I will know if it works

What does it do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My kids get fish and flax oil, not the brand you posted though.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Bright Spark is a native remedy for ADHD kids Mom's on this sight highly recommend it I started it on him mon and his teacher today told me she has started to see some changes in his behavior and we have noticed some also my other son who, is 10 has been on focalin 10 mg it does work however there are side affects and if this works with my younger son then I'll be able to give it to both we will see. When I looked up the comments from the other Mom's they were all happy so, I decided to try it with, fish oil too.
    Honey408

Comment by Honey408 (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• check the place where u bought it maybe it has customer reviews and good luck x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2011