whats the best birth control? adult content

i need a good birth control not the depo or iud but something good what do you think?
also i cant affored to go to the doctors every month thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Health

• As my husband would say, "In the words of George Carlin, 'Give him abig fat blow job for me'."

fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I know one that is free. Abstinence :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I've been practicing abstinence for over 7 years...no pregnancy, yet. Also I haven't caught any diseases either. No side effects either. ;~)
    Xanthlover67

Answer by Xanthlover67 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I won't preach "Abstinence" since you are obviously needing it to prevent pregnancy and active??? Secondly, Planned Parenthood can help you with free/low cost in this aspect... ~*Hugs*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Ask your doctor about the shot in your arm that lasts 3 years.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:44 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• ~*Depo*~ for me... I have no monthly issues, I don't get pregnant (My family gets pregnant easy, my youngest brother and I were pill babies)... but mostly I get the shot every three months, so I don't have to deal with tampons/pad and so forth... and I've never had any issues with side effects of any kind... I was on it, went off, and in months was pregnant with our middle son (and he's healthy, and the smartest child out of my three, and I did the Depo 10 years before him)
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Besides absinence? I dunno. The pill always worked for me. As long as you are on the pill and not other perscription or "natural" meds, it's fairly effective, especially if your partner wears a condom as well
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:50 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Well you eliminated the only long term things. Everything else will need to see the doctor every month, pills, ring. Other then natural you are out of luck. There is always tubal ligation.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Oh, and don't care what method you use... other than nothing or condoms... St. John's Wart will make it as if you are not using birth control at all... I freaked out when telling my doctor I was taking it for mood elevation (stressed back than)... It made it as if I were using nothing because it will chemically change things in more ways than one!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• NuvaRing
    CristinaC1014

Answer by CristinaC1014 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 4, 2011