I thought I was suppose to have cravings! The thought of most foods makes me sick......

I am 9 weeks and I can never figure out what i want to eat because the thoughts of most things make me sick. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• lol yes dont stress it. with my first i was sick all the time and by the time i was a little less queasy, she was too big so i couldnt eat much even if i really wanted to. i felt like i got deprived of the fat preggo eat like a horse thing that women supposedly go through. with my second i ate like a piglet (totally regret it now lol)
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 11:50 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• thats exatly how i was!! all i could eat for a while was honey nut cherrios and kraft dinner..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• it was normal for me for 6 months - I never had one craving the whole pregnancy
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• You're not "supposed" to do anything when you're pregnant. It's completely different for everyone! Aaand you're only 9 weeks along...you've got a LOT of time left to experience a lot of different things. I was totally sick from the time I found out I was pregnant at 12 weeks (late, I know) to about the six month mark. I had a few odd cravings in that time, but mostly the thought of food just turned my stomach.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yes. Different pregnancies are different experiences. With my first, I didn't really have cravings as much as I wanted to eat everything in sight (especially if it was sweet). With my second, I had no appetite during the entire pregnancy; I wanted nothing to do with food (especially if it was sweet). Both pregnancies were full-term and uncomplicated, and both babies were healthy. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yea that is so normal the sense become super when you are pregnant. Good Luck .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 1:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2011