Superbowl

Will you watch the superbowl, even if your team didn't make it?

I won't, not even for the commercials. Hubby has to work, so it'll be me and the kids. Probably a night of movies and popcorn for us!

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 11:50 AM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm from Pittsburgh, so our local team did make it. And we STILL won't be watching! My DH and I are just about as anti-football as you can be. So, no, we won't be watching...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• We always watch the SB.. it is like a holiday at my house. LOL
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Definitely not. I'm not a football fan at all - the only superbowl I ever watched was when Prince played the halftime show! My roommate sometimes watches football, but not the NFL. We're in Canada...I don't know a lot of NFL fans!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I'm not a football fan, but I'm all for the food and fun, and commercials.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Nope, I don't watch football in the first place unless it's local high school - I can't support grown men being way overpaid for playing with a ball.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:54 AM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I always watch, no matter who is playing. I iust LOVE my Football! But my STEELERS are playing this year, so I def wouldn't miss it for the world! My Son and I are HUGE Pittsburgh Fans and cannot wait to see The Big Game. HERE WE GO, STEELERS! I hope we beat the poo outta those Fudge Packers!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yes, and hopefully I will be watching the Steelers LOSE!
    captainlove

Answer by captainlove at 2:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2011