Does your husband do laundry??? (vent-ish)

Why, why, why did I ask him to help me with the laundry. He completely ruined an entire load of clothes. Seriously, whites with reds??? I could not believe it. The only time in 4 years, since we left GA I asked him to help me because we are in the middle of our big SPRING CLEANING. Not to mention that he can never make it to the hamper, as I always find his clothes in the bath room, in our closet, in the hall, or in our living room. He doesn't put the clothes away after laundry, does not fold them, does not hang them up... If I did not love this man I would seriously consider taking a frying pan to his head.

TamikaJovan

Asked by TamikaJovan at 12:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• He will sometimes help but I do the majority of the laundry. I enjoy it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• that has to suck so bad. he must feel like a damn fool. and if he doesnt, make sure he does!. my hubby doesnt do laundry ever but heaven help him if he leaves his clothes anywhere but our room lol. i'm not as nice as you are i'll send that pan a-flyin (j/k)
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 12:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Sounds like mine! Clothes scattered everywhere except the dresser/closet/dirty clothes hamper where they're supposed to be! I have trained mine to sort clothing though when doing laundry, I'll give him that much =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Not very often.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 12:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• No I wont allow anyone to do my laundry, I like mine done a certain way and he always messes things up so laundry is one thing he isn't allowed to touch!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• LOL oh my Mrs.L.Mita. The only reason I went checking was because the washer was banging. He forgot to level the clothes out. When I saw it I almost passed out.
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• that's why I don't let him do laundry. I'm very picky.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My fiance does the laundry sometimes..he'll fold them and I'll put them away.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Laundry is my DH's "thing" in the fall and winter. Once it gets nice out he'll "let" me do it. In other words, he does it now because he can sit and watch sports all day while doing the wash. We've had some "ooops" loads both when he does it or when I've done it. Usually involves a crayon in someone's pocket.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• he always does the laundry
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2011