Do your DH/SO know that you are cheating on him or that you have cheated on him?

I have been married to hubby for 5yrs and cheated for 3yrs... and he doesn't know..I really wanna stop!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• you cheated 3 out of 5 years?!?! Why did you even marry him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Just stop. Be honest with your DH, drop the other guy.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I've been married five years. Ive never cheated, but I know have some questions. Maybe we should talk! I came on here last night looking for help as well....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• confusedMakes me sick when man or women cheat. If you wanna sleep around then don't get married!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• He told me when he did it, I told him when I did it. We're still together, but it's been really rough. If you feel the need to cheat, maybe you should just call it a day and get a divorce. Marriage license is not a license to cheat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I thought my hubby didn't know but he did... they're not as stupid as we sometimes think (no one really is). He was hoping someday I would love him the way he loved me and unlike I was at the time, marriage meant something to him, his word meant something, his vows to not just me, but to God meant something to him.
    Once I had a child, I started seeing things different but there was a weak time and I let it happen again and when he decided that he was done and was going to take my kid from me my eyes snapped right open and I saw myself for the worthless piece of crap I was. It's not what I want to teach my kids, it's not who I want to be. So I stopped, I don't get myself in the situation for there to be a chance of it happening again. I didn't know how much I loved him till I almost lost him. Continued...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I'd like to tell you that it will bother your conscience but if you made it 3 whole years without feeling bad enough to stop (I did stop for periods but reverted back to sorry ways) then it may not bother you now. Don't know..... but chances are he knows, so without saying it, maybe you could tell him you feel different about your relationship with him now, but I'm going to recommend coming clean because I had one case where the man blackmailed me in to seeing him with threats of telling my spouse.... I'll never let anyone do that to me again. Will never let myself get in that type of situation again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Just stop if you want to stop. Then decide whether you should tell or keep quiet about it (I'd have to tell cause my conscience would eat at me till I did)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• There is a CM group for women who cheat. If you need support to stop cheating then go and join that. There is a thing called relationship addiction and sometimes they are hard to break no matter how hard you want to in your heart. Don't listen to the women who bash you for cheating. They are speaking from an emotional point of view not a logical one. You can stop. You just need some help.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Relationship addiction.... thank you for putting a name on that. I have a friend who has a problem and I've tried helping her but I can't. I'll have to recommend that to her.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:16 AM on Nov. 16, 2008