Do you have a social life outside of Cafemom? I don't REALLY but I sometimes get together with people. But I am fine with that for now:)

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I do, but all you ladies that have young children, it's hard when they're small. It gets better.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Not really. I only have two friends that I really see...the rest are all on facebook or other sites! The two friends I see are my best friends. I live with one, so I see him every day, and the other is married and trying to have a baby, so I only see her like once a month for a few hours, if I'm lucky.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I don't right now but I hope to once we move into our house!!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I've always had some sort of social life outside my home.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• NO not at all...................... all of my friend grew apart too much and we all are real busy to even catch up on things sooo.......
    tearb

Answer by tearb at 1:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• no i dont :( ....hubby and i just moved to a new state 3 months ago, i have a 5 and 7 yr old plus im almost 7 months pregnant so even trying to have a social life right now is out of the question buuuut, when i have this baby i will be back in the gym and looking for activities for mommies and babies to do and hopefully i will meet some ladies that way.
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yeah. Believe it or not, I'm pretty popular.
    MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 4:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I do, I am going to a 40th birthday party tonight. I try to make time to hang out with my friends, even though we are all so busy.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2011