What is your favorite potluck recipe?

Whenever you go to a potluck or have parties at home or company for dinner, what do you serve?
Please SHARE RECIPES .. and if the recipe is too long, you can message it to me. :-)

For potlucks, I usually do chili,cheese dip or spinach dip
For parties, I like to do veggie tray, cheese/meat tray, asst dips, and hot wings.
Company for dinner is usually a chicken dish, either "Italian Chicken, Chicken Parmesan, Spinch & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts or Phyllo Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast.

And if I'm having a house full of teenagers, it's pizza and fried chicken w/ country gravy in addition to the "for parties" recipes listed above.

Message me if you want any of the above recipes. :-)

Life is full of choices, remember to CHOOSE to live, love, laugh, and be happy ALWAYS !

MaryJacobs

Asked by MaryJacobs at 12:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Food & Drink

• For a potluck I usually make sweet and savory sloppy joes since I always have the ingredients. Brown 1lb ground beef (or turkey or pork if you like), add in half a cup of ketchup, two tablespoons of yellow mustard and a third cup of packed brown sugar. (You can put in peppers or onions if you like but I usually leave them out for ppl who don't like them.) Stir until combined and the meat is coated. Kids usually adore this recipe and several parents have asked me for the recipe. It's easy and tasty. :)
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 4:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I always quadruple it for pot lucks and double it at home.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 4:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I make a strawberry long cake for most potlucks. They are so easy - bake a yellow cake according to the box directions. Slice a container of strawberrys and mix with a 1/2 cup sugar and let it set while the cake bakes. Pour the strawberries and their juice over your cooled cake and "frost" with a tub of thawed cool whip. It's so good!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011