I am so tired of it all! physically, emotionally, financially..of it all!

I love being alive and love having my daughter but life is hard right now. I know people have it worst and my problems may be superficial but I feel like it won't get better. I am a college graduate working a call center rep! I have no confidence to progress to higher up position. I live alobe as a stay at home mom anf work almost everyday no weekends off. My daughter is 3 and in school and because of me wakes up every morning a little before 6 and is at school from 7am -5:30-6. 11hrs! It takes me 2 hrs to get to work and 2hrs back. My job is only 30 mins away but with traffic I'm stuck for almost 2hrs. I hate it. I can barely make ends meet. Just got of a horrible relationship. I so no man in my future, I see no job security, I see no good relaxed life for my little one. I feel so guilty she has no days to sleep in and she's only 3 and will b in school for many ywars. Thank God for snow days that allowed us a few days to sleep in for once. I'm so tired and I know she's tired but at 26 I feel this is what our lives will be. I have no friends and only family I have is my mom and she's thousands of miles away. I need my prince charming to whisk me away but I see the struggle witll be forever. We live in a nice one bed. Its nice but we need our own space and ir seems that will never happen.

Just need words of encouragement.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• You are an amazing mom. You work, and supply what your baby girl needs. We all feel this way occasionally but know that your baby loves you and you are doing right by her! Keep your head up!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Thanks parajumper
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I have been there too. I left my first husband with nothing but a daybed to my name that was leftover from college. It was our couch and bed. I had to water down milk to make it last. It gets better. There aren't many jobs out there, but keep looking for one that suits you better. Look into grants that will allow you to maybe earn a better degree, they help pay your bills while you learn. Some states have free certified nursing that pays you while you learn and you're guaranteed a job. That allowed me to make great money, good benefits and eventually work hours with an agency where I chose my hours and days. At 3 and in daycare/preschool she can nap if she is tired. The travel is tough Im sure but you have each other and a home. Keep going mom before you know it you'll have worked hard for everything you have, and be proud of yourself.
    jade_Aidan

Answer by jade_Aidan at 12:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Keep your head up. You are NOT alone. Even though I'm not there anymore, I understand.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• we just left my home state of Wisconsin may of last year we live in Tennessee now with his family for three months from about thanksgiving on we have had no employment and he just started working i am pg and do the end of may our first is 17 months life sucks lol i know it does but every time something happens like cay says a new word or she does something that is just amazing it makes life a little better.......

look for the good things that is what will matter 10 years from now and the problems will help you remember the love you gave her everyday
    shannonmcgeehen

Answer by shannonmcgeehen at 2:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• You may be going through a rough ride at this stage in your life, but you are riding it well.

Your precious DD only knows what she has lived, and what you show her. (Have you seen the film "Life Is Beautiful"?) Let there always be a light of love in your eyes when you look at her. She will be fine. When you look in the mirror, give a little of that same loving light to her dear mother. You deserve love too. Trust that things will get better, and remember to find something good in every day. Many of the moms here have been through rough times, and send our loving thoughts and wishes to you. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 4:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Wow. don't have all the answers but I definitely feel for you. I am so sorry that you are so stressed. You daughter will be ok, because time spent with her is not the only thing of value.Love is not measure by money or with time. I know when I do get a day off to spend with my son I feel even worse that I am not there at home all the time. Pehaps this is making you feel extra sad? You can't solve all your problems overnight and sometimes life is just tough...and it sounds like you are in a particularly tough place. The good news is that you are looking at the future and you are seeing not just the physical road blocks in getting where you need to be but your own mental blocks as well and as you break that down you will start finding solutions--even little ones that will start easing your burden. I wish I could be a better support for you, but I am glad that you found an outlet to discuss your feelings and frustrations here!
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I cannot imagine what you must be going through. My heart goes out to you. What matters is that you are doing the best you can, and for now that is all you can do. Please know things can and will change. Hopefully soon your struggles will be over. But sometimes we have to get through some rough times in our lives. Your daughter will be so proud to know she has a mommy who is responsible, who works, and who is so strong to do everything on her own!! Be proud of yourself because you should be!! Nobody knows what their future holds. Keep having hope,and faith and you will continue to do well. You and your daughter are a blessing to each other, and if anything she will give you amazing strength to get through your tough times. If you need a friend or someone to listen you can message me.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2011