WHAT SHOW DO YOUR KIDS WATCH

what kinda show do your kids watch do and are they annoying to to you or do you think there cute...............my daughter started to get in to dora the explorer ...........o my it is sooo cute watching her she trys to sing the theme song any every thing. but a couple of the show my kids watch drive me crazy so on those one I dont sit down and watch it with them. lol

tearb

Asked by tearb at 12:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Strangely enough, my 11 year old son's favorite show is "Untold Stories of the ER" and now he wants to be an EMT when he grows up!! My youngest son doesn't really have a favorite show.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Dora, diego, wonder pets, special agent oso and mickey mouse clubhouse. Sometimes Fresh beat band. They are cute but Im glad I can sit in my kitchen now and again and try to tune it out!
    jade_Aidan

Answer by jade_Aidan at 12:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• OK - my husband's nieces watch this show that makes me crazy! I can't remember the name, but it's basically grown people in huge monster costumes. They don't speak at all that I know of. There's an African American man dressed up in a band or circus costume acting as an emcee or something. It's very strange! I need to find out the name so I can be sure my own children don't ever learn of it!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• angelm - I think you're talking about Yo Gabba Gabba...I REALLY do not like that show! Very annoying.

My LO's rarely watch TV. Sometimes they will when they first wake in the mornings.DS likes Chuggington and DD's like Max and Ruby.

renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011