why r guys so into anal sex? adult content

mnb06

Asked by mnb06 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think ALL guys are...my DH has NEVER wanted to do this thankfully.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• It's the excitement of the unknown! Lol!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I know right!!! I always thought it was some sort of gay tendency thing, but then a guy was finally honest.. they just like the feeling of different things, moist, tighter etc. I think they need to look into the medical probs that can be caused by them just wanting to try something different though and really think it through.
    jade_Aidan

Answer by jade_Aidan at 1:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• maybe because its is Taboo?
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I wouldn't say all guys are into it..and there are probably women that are into it just as much as the guys..I guess it could be the idea of doing something different and the sensation of it.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Because they tend to think that it will be something to talk a girl into. THAT"S where the real excitement is for them I think- getting a girl to do something that isn't along the norm of what she would usually do.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Cause the anus is tighter that a vagina, so it feels better for them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• yes i agree the anus is tighter so it feels better and its the thought of doing it that really does it for them i think. i have tried it a few times but am not a fan of it , will i try it again? probably when im not pregnant. My hubby liked it.
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 1:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Partially because it's taboo and they are getting their girl to do something considered "dirty", and because it's tight. But I think a lot of it has to do with the idea that a girl will let them when so many will not.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 1:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I've never been with a guy who was into it.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2011