fair skin, darrrk leg hair. waxing?

so I'm super pale. and my leg hair is like black.
when I shave I have tiny dark spots where you can stll see the hair underthe surface of my skin.
I'm considering waxing because idk what else to do!
i've been fighting this all of my life

anyone have any suggestions? cures? have you waxed your legs before? did it help/work would you recommend it?

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Just get waxed, after the first couple of times it won't hurt as bad and you will be so happy with the results!
    captainlove

Answer by captainlove at 2:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I'm with captaininlove. I used to wax all the time. Now it's a bit expensive for my pocket book.
    BlissAglow

Answer by BlissAglow at 2:32 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Check out:
    New website up! www.dawngallagher.com. Dawn xo
    Nature's Beauty Secrets
    Dawn Gallagher is the author of Nature's Beauty Secrets and Naturally Beautiful Earth’s Secrets and Recipes for Skin, Body, and Spirit. As a fashion model and television host, Dawn graced the cover of more than three hundred magazines, including Vogue, Har...
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:16 AM on Feb. 5, 2011