late

my last period was oct 19- oct 24 i have not seen no blood yet wuz my period do on the 15 rite?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It all depends on if you have a normal cycle. Everyone's cycle is different. You can test for pregnancy after your first missed period.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:31 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• do i wait about a week when it should be over and test?? also i have a 28day cycle and yes my periods are normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Normally, you can test the day after your missed period. But if you want to wait that extra week then of course you can, it may keep you from taking a chance on getting a false negative. Also, if you know the date of the last time you had intercourse, you can count 19 days after and test.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:38 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• o ok well thanks ill wait a week
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Nov. 16, 2008