How/what do i need to get to change this

My son will be 3 in march. He is a very smart child. I usually walk away from him when he is having a tantrum, This case i can't, we at one time put a security child lock on the fridge.. He figured out how it worked so we took it off. He doesn't little to us when we say no. So is there anything that i could get or use to look my fridge???

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 1:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My brother used a bungee cord and wrapped it around the handles of his fridge/freezer, but it depends on what model you have (top/bottom, side/side, etc)

Answer by missanc at 1:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My sisters husband actually had to drill on the side of the fridge and put a real lock on it with a combination. I'd go to lowe's or home depot and see what they have.
    jade_Aidan

Answer by jade_Aidan at 1:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Get a child safety gate for the kitchen.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Child safety gate.. he will climb over it.
    We rent our place so drilling it won't be a good idea...
    We have a top and bottom.. would a bungee still work?
    Mrs.Ro

Comment by Mrs.Ro (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• my friend put an alarm in their fridge, cheap, motion activated, and kept the little ones away...
    RyleesMama09

Answer by RyleesMama09 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 7, 2011