Silly ?..........Looking good

Do you try to look good for your man? Is it important to have matching under clothes on? My boyfriend dont care about either but I like to look nice for him and myself (I dont have matching under clothes tho today lol), I dont do it all the time but I am today before he comes home from work. He makes me happy I want to make him happy even tho he could care a less if I do my hair and makeup.

Lisa_Lynn

Asked by Lisa_Lynn at 1:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I've been married 19 years and hub doesn't care lol. Now when we go out, you bet I want to look my best for him.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yes but keep in mind men are visual people. So having matching underwear isn't necessary for men. If the bra does not match the panties then it makes his eye move from one to the other. That's a good thing. I'm sure he's ok with matching or not!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• It may be silly to some people but I do the same thing for my husband. It makes me feel good to do it but he loves me no matter what i do or don't do. So i say have fun with it!!
    malleymom106

Answer by malleymom106 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Admckenzie, I never thought about it that way. Thanks
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Malley, Thanks
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• No. I do not try to look good for my husband.. I'm far too selfish for that.. I work hard to look good for me. How my husband feels about and how he still looks at me (after 25 years of marriage) is just extra icing on the cake.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• for your man Yes look very good and natural. Is it important to have matching under clothes on? No, but try to have a new sets of underware. My boyfriend dont care about either (that a lie .boys looks at everything),ok make him happy even tho he could care a less if I do my hair and makeup. but were you know dresess and take a good attitude that counts. And how many hair fast styles you can make and makeup. Be the princess I will be the queen. keep learning tips.

GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I think so! I don't go all out everyday cuz I am a SAHM but I do my hair and makeup 95% of the time. I think it's more important how good you look in a bra and panties than it is if they match or not. he's just gonna rip them off anyway but I still love to match even though I never really do! I only have one bra right now:)
    When we go out though, I get really dressed up, and finally after 10 years of being very modest, I brought my girls out to play last time we went out ( my kids didn't see me). He loved it. I never do that.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I have got to get back to looking more sexy for my man like I use to. What is it that makes us get so comfortable and figure we got-em, or because they say "we are beautiful when we look our worst". AHHHH...I'm going to go right now and dress up, put perfume on and red hot lipstick for my #1 Man....he deserves it...Thanks for the reminder!!! LOL csjoy

woohoo

csjoy1

Answer by csjoy1 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Csjoy1, You go girl. I am myself looking good, well trying lol
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2011