Anyone else think Sammi from Jersey Shore...

Is a total bitch and annoying rat?
She makes a fool out of herself and is so whiny. I think she is really clinically insane.
The truth is she's the prettiest out of all the girls (minus the horrible tan, and ridiculous racoon eyes) but she still wants to be such a baby.
All in all though the show is only fun to watch so you can make fun of them later.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• Her attitude makes her ugly. But I noticed on last nights' episode that she kinda tilts her head back when she's talking to the camera and on a few other occasions....it really bothers me....like she can't look strait ahead. I don't know if it's her glasses or what.
    Their relationship is so screwed up. lol
    Anonymous

• ....is an annoying, bitchy, headcase. yes! And yes, that's why dh and i watch the show, just to laugh at them. They are ALL stupid whores, the boys and the girls.
    Anonymous

• Sammi is an insecure narcissist. She spends almost every epidsode isolated in her bed, and I also think the only reason why they keep her on the show is to make fun of her.

Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Lol Namaste! I'm kinda thinking the same thing.I agree though, she's really whinny and it seems like she wants all the attention on her ALWAYS.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 1:58 AM on Feb. 5, 2011