Weight loss help

Hi, I recently found an awsome wed site that helps you lose weight! Its myfitnesspal.com and it's a community where you make friends with people who are also struggling to lose weight and become healthier. The site has tools to help with your journey. There's a food tracker that keeps you up dated on your cals, fat cals etc and a weigh in to help keep track of your progress. And it's all FREEEEEE! I lost 5 pounds in one week, prior to this I had been doing it on my own and wasn't able to lose not even a pound! If you're intrested, check it out! Hope you like it!

cecyh9

Asked by cecyh9 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm going to check it out. Thanks! But my household duties are going to really suffer. Between FB, CM, and now this it cant be good..LOL
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 3:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I was using Fit Day but this site you suggested is much better, thank you! It gave me an actual calorie goal and counts down what I have eaten and tells me how much to exercise. I think I can stick with this.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I have heard of that, i signed up but forgot the name until i read your post.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• Thank you!
    Zom.B

Answer by Zom.B at 5:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Thanks I'll check it out
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I'm a member but I just honestly don't have time to log everything in. I've belonged to spark people as well. I am a member of a group here for losing weight in 2011 and that's enough for me, lol....but if you can log in everyday and use the site, it is rather beneficial.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Do your diet and exersise continuos you will lost weight.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• They have an iPhone app too! Sparkpeople.com is another great, free online resource.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• How does one get the iphone app?
    whiskey80

Answer by whiskey80 at 6:34 AM on Feb. 5, 2011