Double Stroller Shopping...HELP!

I am expecting my second child a week after my son turns 3. I am searching for a double stroller that will 1) hold an infant carrier, 2) has big tires so I can take it walking outdoors, and 3) doesn't cost a month's salary. Anyone have some suggestions...good or bad?

TanaJ979

Asked by TanaJ979 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Shopping

• First of all, to get the best of all the features you're looking for in one stroller, it won't be cheap. You could two of three of those for cheaper, but it won't be all you want.
    That said, when I was working at BRU, we got the best stroller in. This thing was amazing...most awesome stroller I've ever seen. It can do more things than I've ever seen any other stroller do. Ah, found it! It's the Baby Jogger City Select...it has 16 different seating combos!
    http://www.babyjogger.com/city_select_lp.aspx
    You do have to buy second seat option separately, but it'll last you FOREVER, and you won't have to have three different strollers for different kinds of days!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• good advice PP!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2011