sick & teething

I am babysitting a littl 3 month old little guy. He is teething and has a runny nose and coughing a lot. His temp is like 99.6 which I was told is normal for a teething baby. I wanted to know if there is anything i can do to make him a little more comfortable? Thanks Guys!

treswifey8607

Asked by treswifey8607 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Tylonal is all you can do, it will take down the fever and help with the teething pain. If the runny nose seems to bother him alot you can sit in the bathroom with the hot water running to loosen the mucus then if you have a sucky bulb suck it out. Poor baby
    Oh and when he sleeps, have him sleep in an up right position like in a swing or car seat. That will help him rest and not cough.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 11:09 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• My daughter is 3 months and getting her 2 front teeth in. She has been miserable for a week now. I just comfort her as much as I can. I give her a dab of baby origel on her teeth and that helps, also baby tylenol!!!
    blueeyes71883

Answer by blueeyes71883 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 16, 2008