i want to...

I want to make more money.
My husband owns his own business and its great... in the winter its harder.. but how can i make more money without getting a 2nd job.

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 2:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well i hate to tell you this, i have yet to find a way to make money without working for it, so if you come up with an answer please let me know lol..(some humor)..anyway.....have you tried things like perhaps being a mary kay consultant? Or someone who sells something like candles or of something to that extent? Yea, its gonna be some work, but i do know some people who do make alittle money off of it. What about taking some online surveys? Its not alot of money but you can stay home and do them and just make sure you find a decent one. Thats all i really have in mind, sorry. good luck!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 2:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• without getting another job? ive no idea .. let me know if u find out
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• do you know how to sew? i make children's clothes, bows, tutus, and custom baby bedding. for xmas i got an embriodery machine and i can bring in enough money to spend on my self and i help pay a few bills.i really only do custom stuff but sewing and craft and cake decorating classes are cheap fun and u can have a hobby u like doing and make money.
    RyleesMama09

Answer by RyleesMama09 at 2:27 AM on Feb. 7, 2011