im 15 weeks preggo and i have a rash

I am 15 weeks preggo and i have a rashh all over my arms legs and stomache. they look like little pimples and they itch, should i be worried/ has anyone ever had this? i had the chicken pox as a child already

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be many things. A friend of mine used the same laundry detergent that she used for years and when she was pregnant, all of a sudden she broke it in a rash all over. Her skin was super sensitive to anything with scents and dyes during pregnancy that everything that touched her body and to be scent and dye free, such as detergent, shampoo, body wash. I would still call your doctor and talk to him/her about it. I could be something else.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:59 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Call your doctor. I got yeast infections really bad when I was pregnant but no rash like that. Also, if your fairly big you can get yeast infections in the folds of your skin. It could jsut be dry skin too. But call your doc, he's probably seen this a hundred times. And at 15 weeks you can ask a pharmcist for some safe antihystimines to help with the itch. You might have an allergy (no not to the baby lol).
    OmsYankeeMama

Answer by OmsYankeeMama at 11:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• i watched deliver me yest and a girl on there had something like that but she was like 38 weeks preg and they induced her that was the only way for the rash to go away i forgot what it was called but i wud call ur doctor and see what they say and see what u can take for it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Look into the PUPPPs rash. It's a rare thing, but it will happen during pregnancy. And, unfortunately, there is nothing you can do except anxiously await the birth of the little one. Google it and you can find info on it. But generally you will get it on your arms, legs, hands, feet and abdomen. I had it with my first and am now getting it again with my second. Yeah for me! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2008