lov or money

would you marry for love or money?

proudmom611

Asked by proudmom611 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I definitely married for love, got no moula!
    captainlove

Answer by captainlove at 2:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• love. when i met my guy he was just the guy who works at Cold Stone a few days a week flipping ice cream. we're married now and he works at a rug store selling expensive rugs to snobby rich ppl. we live paycheck to paycheck but its ok cause we have all we need and love each other. we can be rich together when i become a doctor
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I've been married for love for 25 years now.
    If I were to ever do it again in this lifetime, it will be for money.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Pixie im not sure i would do it again :D
    proudmom611

Comment by proudmom611 (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Me either.. .LOL

I've stated repeatedly to many people that I am 48 years old, I have been married for 25 years. IF anything were to happen to my husband or my marriage, I honestly do not think I would marry again (even have a serious relationship again) in this lifetime. Not out of love for my husband or the marriage I had. Simply because I do not have the energy, the gumption or the will to put in ALL it takes to keep a relationship happy, healthy and going again.. LOL I really don't. Marriage takes a lot or work and dedication, I just don't have the desire to put those things in all over again.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• ♪♫ All you need is love ... ♫ ♪

Right?
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 2:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I agree and ive only been married 6 yrs. It is hard and you do always have to work at it. I think my main reason is because we got married at a younger age and i never got to date around be on my own. Thank you for responding to my question im always curious to see ppl's answers. My poor aunt has been married 3 or 4 times cant keep up with it. But i honestly think she should get married again. she just got married in the last 6 months. one day she came home to a letter on her counter telling her the marriage was over and never came home. i didnt know ppl still leave letters. however i do feel bad for her i think she should focus on other aspects in her life.

proudmom611

Comment by proudmom611 (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• should NOT get married again (sorry for that)
    proudmom611

Comment by proudmom611 (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My husband and I discussed this for fun. He said he wouldn't remarry if ours didn't make it. I told him flat out if we divorced I would marry for money. We are in love and things are going great. But if for some reason things turned around and it didn't work out. I would marry for money.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Love.
    MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 4:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2011