how early do you get up??

i would like to stay up and go to bed later.. but then im exhausted when i get up.. so i be lazy intell the last minute.. i hate it.. how early and how late do you stay up??

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 2:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sleep anywhere between 11 pm and 2 am, up by 7 am.
    Anonymous

• Too early. Last night at 1 cause hubby thought the roof was about to collapse. Paranoid pain in the rear. Everybody is Chicken Little with these storms.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I'm up around 6 most mornings (sometimes I wake as early as 4 am and can not go back to sleep). For me bedtime is somewhere between 10 pm and midnight. It seems like lately I don't need as much sleep as I used to - I could not get by with less than 7 hours, now if I get 4 or 5 I'm doing fine.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i stay up till midnight, 1am and im awake at 630am when hubby gets up. sometimes i go back to sleep till 10am, other times (like today) i never really fell back asleep. finally got out of bed around 9
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Since my DH has started his student teaching, I get up with him in the morning to iron clothes and make sure he has everything he needs, which is usually round 5:15-5:30. Go to bed about 10:30-11:00.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I am usually up till about midnight although sometimes I'm up until 2 when hubby gets home and get up at 7:30 on weekdays to take my son to school, on weekends I sleep in a little bit if the kids let me.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I have 4 kids and a just recently started watching 2 kids..20 mo and 8 yrs old. If I do not get up at about 530-6am then I do not get a shower and I do not like that. I think I am asleep before I hit the pillow about 930-11pm. I am getting used to it. After twins I just don't notice how tired I am anymore. I am busy all day and if I stop moving then I get tired. "An object in motion stays in motion."
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 2:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I go to bed around 11-12 every night and up around 4/430... but me and my SO or in the military and have 2 little ones and have to take them to daycare/school at the butt crack of dawn... plus him and I take school our selves at night time...
    lynn.cox22

Answer by lynn.cox22 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• We go to bed around 1-2 am...I've been trying to go to bed earlier though lately. I hate feeling tired in the morning. I usually get up between 9 and 10am, whenever my daughter wakes me up. She's goes to bed late too(around 11pm), so it's not so bad in the morning. Her father works until after midnight, so I stay up late to see him. She's only two though, so obviously when she is in school, our schedules will be very different.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i stay at home with my litttle one and i put her down around 9-9:30 then i stay up till 12-1 to get laundry done and watch a little tv and then we get up between 9-10. i should prolly move her bedtime ealier but i like my time to myself at nite when everyone is asleep and i haven't had too many problems with her only my husband.
    RyleesMama09

Answer by RyleesMama09 at 2:23 AM on Feb. 7, 2011