how/when do you get up

how early and how late do you get up. i want to stay up late and get up early but i am so tired i just become lazy in the morning..in tell the last minute.. what do you do ? how early and how late do you get up??

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 2:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have insomnia, so my sleep is erratic lately....but this much I know.....sleep before midnight is a better quality of sleep, so it's better to go to bed early and get up early, and when I have achieved this I can testify that it is true....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i go to bed any where from 7:30 to 10 at the latest my 17 month old has me up any where from 4 to 7.....i go to bed normally about 45 mins after she does so we are getting about the same amount of sleep. her daddy works 12 hours a day so he gets home around 7 and then it is daddy time for about an hour pending on how crabby she is o and she still wakes up through the night some nights last night i got about 2 hours of sleep
    shannonmcgeehen

Answer by shannonmcgeehen at 2:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• i stay at home with my litttle one and i put her down around 9-9:30 then i stay up till 12-1 to get laundry done and watch a little tv and then we get up between 9-10. i should prolly move her bedtime ealier but i like my time to myself at nite when everyone is asleep and i haven't had too many problems with her only my husband.
    RyleesMama09

Answer by RyleesMama09 at 2:21 AM on Feb. 7, 2011