Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who do you call incase your husband is having an affair you want out and you have no job?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (15)
  • my dad :)

    Answer by youngmami07 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

  • A divorce lawyer.

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

  • There is nobody to rescue you, but you can rescue yourself.....start with a lawyer, if you cannot do that start by looking for a job...take any job, if you need a babysitter, find someone you can trust, and and ask them to do it for a low fee for a while....You ARE as strong as you need to grandmother said, and it is true, Where there is a will, there is a wishes to you...

    Answer by Anna92464 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

  • Depends on what you want - either a divorce lawyer or a marriage counselor - your pick.


    Answer by scout_mom at 2:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

  • first a lawyer and second friends and family to see if anyone or several people could help out until I could get back on my feet..

    Answer by countrygirl06 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

  • Go get a job, and stash your money and get the hell out.

    Answer by Momforhealth at 2:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

  • your family!if u cant talk to ur family, who can u talk to? im sure they will help u through the first couple of rough months finding a job etc!good luck..and u can do it!

    Answer by Davina85 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

  • My parents.

    Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

  • a great lawyer

    Answer by smiley745 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

  • A lawyer.. Contact a lawyer, get a consultation.. lay out your entire situation, all of your assets, find out all the legal aspects of divorce and property distribution in your state.. And then go from there. You will not know what all options are on the table, what divorce laws are in your state (mainly which ones will work in your favor and which ones will not), and what your legal recourses are, until you contact an attorney.

    Answer by pixie_trix at 3:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.