Do you make breakfast on Sundays?

I usually make pancakes most Sundays. I have a fab recipe and now its a family tradition.

Britmum72

Asked by Britmum72 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Nope thats the day my husband does breakfast. He makes Baked Eggs and sauasge. Every Sunday for..as long as I can remember. The grandkids don't like it much so they have peanut butter toast, applesause and sauasge. I get to sleep in. Yeah Hubby!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:27 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Yes, Sunday breakfast is the one meal all week where there's no question everyone will be sitting at the table! I make pancakes or waffles or Eibrot, plus eggs, bacon and/or sausage, fruit of some sort- usually berries. Everyone talks about their week and catches up because sometimes we're all so busy that we miss each other a lot during the week.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 11:11 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I make breakfast every day. Ahhh......the joys of being a sahm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Hubby loves to make big a big breakfast on weekend except today! lol A few of us slept in so they had cereal.
    Anonymous

• i work during the week so dh get breakfast on the weekend
    aidansmommy529

Answer by aidansmommy529 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• nope, sunday is my day to sleep in while he takes care of DD. we might have a late brunch type breakfast, but that's usually if he fixes it. with him working 3rd and me being SAHM, it's no big deal for us to have breakfast for out big meal of the day (it's either my lunch or supper).
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 17, 2008