On 3 days I am going to work in a flower shop (Advises?)

on Monday is my first day in the flower and candy shop (chocolates, straberry) designs. I have my knolegde but I want to make a good impresion and learn more about the work field. What to help me reduce my nerves?

GlitteribonMom

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 2:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• Take the time to present yourself professionally. I always feel as if I'm putting on my armor when I dress up for work! Carry yourself confidently, and I'm sure that your customers will respond positively.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 7:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• awww, that sounds fun. I would like to work at a flower shop. Study up on your flower knowledge, that will certainly impress.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Relax and remember they do not expect you to know everything the first day. It will be Greek for awhile and before long you will be totally comfortable. Pat yourself on the back for getting the job and just do your best. GL!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• A local shop around here recommeds flowers based on what they mean. You can goole flower meanings and then be able to make better reccomendations
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2011