how likely does this sound?

My bil is convinced he is the father of his ex wife's baby, but she has been living with her new boyfriend for 3 years now. (from what I understand there was a one night stand which would have put her due date in december but she just had the kid last tuesday) anyway when asked if he was at the hospital he said no, she went to a checkup and her water broke, so she went into shock and had to be sedated, and wasn't able to contact anybody, and no one knew she had the baby. He has not seen the baby other than a picture to his email. The boyfriend has been to every checkup, put together the baby's room etc etc.
Has anybody ever heard of going into shock, no one contacted and all this?? I haven't

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I've never heard k f anyone going into shock, but I guess stranger things can happen. As for not having anyone contacted, that would be the doctors offices poor procedures. That is exactly why they have you fill out emergency contact information.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Of*
    BabyBugsmama

• Sounds strange to me.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Isn't that why there's a phone in the room? Cell phone? I have 3 kids never had that problem. I been induced twice and never to shocked
    katiemae47

Answer by katiemae47 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• when my oldest was born it took only two pushes after my water broke and they still were able to notify my husband who was in the Persian gulf. The whole thing sounds like lies after lies, why would the other guy do all that if he wasn't the dad and why would the BIL not have seen HIS baby yet?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2011