just need to get it ou adult content

I know everyone has heard this before or felt like it them selves. I have been wanting another child for about 2 weeks.. thinking about it.. but then the thought my son won't be the same... i feel like sometimes want another child. because i could do the job right this time through my mistakes and learning from my son. but its that the only reason why ?? Oh. i also want a daughter.. :) but the chances aren't that high..

I have matured up a lot in the last few years. my son is finally the age where groups and activities come in place. that is where i come in and have to plan all of these things. my husband owns his own business. i work for him there, i have always been the one that plans things.. he doesn't and i don't expect him to.

I feel like i am lazy. Our son goes to bed at 8 and i would go to bed by 9. i have been trying to change that.. which is getting better, But getting up early is hell for me.. and just doesn't work...

I want to figure out a way to make this easier and much less free.. and be able to do these activities, i shop at hand me down stores.. which i love.. just the money i spend should now go towards activities and food.. i don't get a lot so how am i supposed to do it??

I tried starting up my own business but i expected to much of my self from the very beginning. and now i have no care in the world to do so. so what is left for me to do ????

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 3:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Health

• You have alot more problems than just wanting another baby. Seperate all your problems and than tackle them one at a time. It'll make it less overwhelming.
    Sparklecoon

Answer by Sparklecoon at 5:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2011