All Right Ladies....Let's Spill It!

This is just for fun-- please feel free to answer anonymously if you want!
(I am!)

What is the MOST embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

I'll start off with my most embarrassing story..

My dear brother was visiting my husband, daughter (almost 2 years old at the time) and me and staying at our house.
During the day, while my hubby was working, my brother and I were hanging out watching some TV in the living room while the little one was watching a movie in my bedroom.
She comes trotting down the hallway and stops at the entrance of the living room yelling, "LOOK MOMMY!" and is biting on and waving around something purple.
My brother and I take another look and then I realize
SHE HAS MY VIBRATOR IN HER MOUTH!!
I was HORRIFIED!
She was swinging it around in the air and giggling and I guess found pleasure in chomping down on it! (Don't worry, I do clean it! lol)
I couldn't get off the couch fast enough (not to mention I was 8 months pregnant at the time!).
Although I KNOW my brother saw what it is, we didn't speak a single word for the next couple hours-- it was super embarrassing but I also couldn't help but chuckle inside.

So come on ladies, I'm sure we can all use a giggle today-- What's the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had made a lil sex video with my boyfriend and we watched it together idk but I decided to tape over it for christmas thinking it would be a perfect time to get rid of it for good any how when we replayed the xmas vidoe ( fam watching) sum of it poped up in the breaks omg I never jumped up turn the channel so fast!!!!!! lucky it didnt show much of any thing other than everyone knowing I covered up a priv video ...LOL I was so imbarressed!!
    bymyself

Answer by bymyself at 3:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Too funny!.....Especially the part about not talking for a couple of hours!....Okay, I have a tendency to walk around my house without clothes on when there is noboby but me in the house...I live in the country, so nobody can see.....One day I was walking down the hall totally naked, no robe nearby to grab when the bug man that I had forgotten I called to spray the house shows up at the door and can see me...not only can he see me, I have to keep walking forward to get to the bedroom so I can put on a robe! So, I quickly got dressed (forget the robe), and had to let him in....We were both very red-faced! LOL!!! I learned my lesson, though and ALWAYS have my robe nearby now....
    Anonymous

• Ok, so my hubby and I were in Frankenmuth, MI on a weekend trip. We stopped in this little bar to get a drink and as we were standing at the bar, I passed a little gas, silently of course. Well this thing has such a stink, it was not to be believed!! My husband looked at me like "WTF" and I looked at him like "IDK" so he thought it was the guy standing next to him! Then the bartender came over and it was obvious he could smell it too! We decided to leave and when we were out of the bar I asked my husband if anyone guessed it was me. He was so mad because he almost got into it with the guy next to him for being a pig! Embarrassing, yes but sooooo funny too!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I went to a christmas party for work. I went to the bathroom and ended up getting the back of my dress tucked into my panty hose. Walked out of the bathroom with my rear end hanging out!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 3:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Most Embarrassing??? Before ever having a child with my eldest son's father, I was just visiting, we were all still in High School..... I had to use the restroom while we were all hanging out in the backyard... I went to go in the back door.... HE PULLED MY PANTS DOWN AS I OPENED THE DOOR... his whole family was in there and all eyes on me!!! I never went through something that bad since!!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Worst yet... I went on to have a child with him... Go Figure!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• It happens A LOT, but this is the first that came to mind... I took DD to a small pet store to buy a leash for our dog. The guy that owns the store brings his enormous, but very sweet, great dane to work with him and the dogs just wanders around the strore. So we went in and DD pet the dog, we found our leash and went to pay. The dog had crawled up on a big armchair that was next to the counter and was watching is, so he was probably eye level with me. I was talking to the owner, and DD started to tug my shirt and very loudly asked "MOMMY WHATS WRONG WITH THE DOGGIES PEEPEE!?". Needless to say, it was a male dog and that thing that happens to boys sometimes... it had happened to the dog. I think the owned was more embarrased than I was though, lol.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 5:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2011