Where's a good place to order... adult content

sex toys? I haven't been thrilled with what I got from adam & eve, not thrilled with slumber party's selection...and I just don't really know what else is out there. I don't want to spend much money either. Help a desperate woman!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Spencer's. I've gotten two from there and they work rly well. I'd never go anywhere else.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 3:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I would just go to a store, that way you can see it and touch it first. I don't like ordering online a lot of stuff cuz how are you supposed to know?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Yeah I would just go to the store and buy something. My husband has bought me toys from online before his deployments. But when I buy my own I go the the store. If you think it will be uncomfortable go really really late. I have never gone and it was crowded not around 1 am.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I've used A & E too and didn't like the way they bombarded me with mail. I've ordered from www.deepmemories.com and liked them. Stores are expensive. Their markups are outrageous. My favorite toy is the Jack Rabbit vibrator so I google it and find who has it cheaper. Stores have it for 50 dollars or more while I found it online for $19 on www.loversource.com.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• We don't have that kind of stores around here. I live in a really rural area, and the cities that are within an hour's drive are not into having that kind of store in town - one tried to open a few years ago and they weren't allowed to. So I really have nowhere to go, if I want anything I have to order it online.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• http://www.passionparties.com/

These women sell sex toys and lubes and stuff like a Mary Kay consultant sells make up. Just look up one in your area, you can shop in teh privacy of your own home, actually see some of the stuff, and you don't have to go to a sceevy sex store.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Pure Romance
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 4:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• xandria has some good stuff
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• pabo.com not sure if its worldwide tho
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• amazon.com!! look around different online stores, check ratings- and amazon usually has it for cheaper :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 4:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2011