HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH YOUR HUSBAND??

bsagurl

Asked by bsagurl at 3:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• You just do. If you're unsure then maybe you need to step back and re-evaluate your relationship and try to rekindle the sparks that were once there.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Me personally.

I view love as an action, and feeling "in love" is brought on by those actions as well. If I have no love, then I do not have the ability to feel "in love".. If I have love, feeling "in love" is just actions and efforts away. As long as I love my husband, I will be "in love with him" because I choose to be, and choose to put in the actions to illicit those feelings. I am not one that separates the two. They both go hand and hand. I must love, in order to feel "in love". If there is no love, I was never "in love" to begin with, just infatuated.

I know I'm "in love" with my husband, because I love him. That's it really. 

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• What do you mean how do you know? I KNOW!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I know I am in love with my husband because he still makes me laugh, and we still hang out together and really just enjoy each others company. We make time for each other even though we have kids and we both work. I still get excited when I know he'll be coming home from work soon. I think most of all, when he pisses me off or we have a quarrel, my anger never overshadows kissing him good night and ending the day with I love you.
    frmInsideout

Answer by frmInsideout at 3:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• The little things in your relationship make all the difference in a marriage. You know your in love with your husband when you have had a terrible day and coming home to him makes you smile. Its hard sometimes to keep the spark alive in a marriage and it definitely takes work from both sides. I would say being happy about things like spending time together even though your just watching a movie at home, or doing regular routine things but when you do them together it just feels better. Think how you would feel if you had to be without him? Little things like waking up next to him in the morning and then sharing a cup of coffee before the morning starts getting crazy makes me realize how happy I am to have my husband. When you two do things together do you find yourself wishing you were somewhere else? Thats one sign your not very happy. Marriage is hard sometimes but if your with the right person it's worth fighting for.
    BrandyB26

Answer by BrandyB26 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2011