Are all vegans like this?

It seems every time I come across one they have an holier than thou attitude, their opinions are to the extreme and are absolute and anyone whose opinion may differ is an idiot and is just wrong. Plain and simple. They are all so dang pushy and it seems like EVERY subject they are pushy and have a strong ass opinion and are border line insulting. What ever happened to accepting differences and embracing those differences? Whatever happened to letting others choose what they want to learn and make mistakes from?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Food & Drink

• All the vegans I know ARE like this. There is one at work especialy, who lectures everyone at lunch time about their food choices, SOOO annoying.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Oh, that's not just vegans. There are tons of people that walk around with that attitude that do eat meat.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• turkey dinner

Anonymous

• I know a couple vegans and none of them are like that. I do however know several nonvegans who are.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I'm a vegetarian but try not to act like that. I know many people--vegans and omnivores alike--who act the way you've described. Not sure there is a correlation between the food and the 'tude.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• I've never met one like that. I honestly wish I had the discipline it takes to be vegan.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• cow tastes good
    Anonymous

• I think it's the fact that the type of people who are willing to become vegan, and the lifestyle change that goes with that, you have to be strong and passionate, and being that type of person, you are probably passionate about most of your viewpoints. I'm not vegan, nor do I know anyone who is, so I'm just taking a stab.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Vegans think that they carry a healthy lifestyle. They only want to share the fortune with the rest of us.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 3:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Oh no I mean EVERYTHING like sex life, corporal punishment, same sex marriage, rear facing, everything!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2011