Anyone ever tried Nutrisystem?

I'm going to be on it for 3 months. Anyone been on it or are on it now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• The meal delivery system? I wish I could afford it.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Could not eat the food. Waste of money for me.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Well I signed for a thing at work and they will pay for 3 months of food. Is the food really that bad?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• Oh, neat that your job does that! I'd do it!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• No, i think that would be a waste of money and nasty food.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• My SIL used it several years ago and loved it. Lost tons of weight but found the expense too much
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2011

• It's not available in Nigeria....
    whiskey80

Answer by whiskey80 at 6:32 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I tried it the food wasnt so great ....The taco's and hamburgers were the best , I heard they changed the food though !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2011

• I tried it but the food did not agree with me (headaches, GI upset). Not sure if it was because a lot of the food was soy based or what, but I was not able to continue with it after the first few days. I have heard however that the food has changed a lot since I was on it a couple years ago.

Either way...good luck! Hope it works well for you and you achieve your weight loss goals!!!
    WeRPhamily

Answer by WeRPhamily at 2:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2011

• Nutrisystem is GREAT! I have been on it for a short time but I lost 11 pounds my first week. Granted, I have a lot that I want to lose (118 total). There are foods that you will not like but they have such a wide variety that you are able to find plenty of foods that you do enjoy. That is a great thing that I like about the program - the variety of food choices. The support is outstanding! There is ALWAYS someone there to answer a question that you may have or someone there to offer encouragement. The forums are great and provide so much information and suggestions, as well as tons of motivation. I couldn't be more pleased. And it is a lifestyle change - you have to get it in your mind that you ARE going to do this - that you are worth the extra effort. It has been around for many, many years and just watch one QVC show and listen to all of the people that have had great results. Go for it if you can!
    Amy S.

Answer by Amy S. at 6:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2011